1. Mingxuan Cai, Mingwei Dai, Jingsi Ming, Heng Peng, Jin Liu, Can Yang (2019). BIVAS: A scalable Bayesian method for bi-level variable selection with applications. Journal of computational and graphical statistics, in press.
2. Mingwei Dai, Xiang Wan, Hao Peng, Yue Liu, Jin Liu, Zongben Xu and Can Yang (2018). Joint analysis of individual-level and summary-level GWAS data by leveraging pleiotropy. Bioinformatics, in press.
3. Jingsi Ming„ Mingwei Dai, Mingxuan Cai, Jin Liu, Can Yang (2018). LSMM: A statisticalapproach to integrating functional annotations with genome-wide association studies,Bioinformatics, 2018, 34(16): 2788-2796.
4. Yi Yang, Mingwei Dai, Jian Huang, Xinyi Lin, Can Yang, Min Chen, Jin Liu (2018). LPG: A four-group probabilistic approach to leveraging pleiotropy in genome-wide association studies BMC Genomics, 2018, 19(1): 503.
5. Mingwei Dai, Jingsi Ming, Mingxuan Cai, Jin Liu, Can Yang, Xiang Wan, Zongben Xu (2017). IGESS: A statistical approach to integrating individual level genotype data and summary statistics in genome wide association studies. Bioinformatics, 2017, 33(18): 2882-2889.
6. Zongben Xu, Mingwei Dai, Deyu Meng (2009). Fast and efficient strategies for model selection of Gaussian support vector machine. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B (Cybernetics), 2009, 39(5): 1292-1307.