11. Yunbei Ma, Yi Li, Huazhen Lin* And Yi Li. Concordance measure-based feature screening and variable selection. Statistica Sinica. Accepted.
10. Jianqing Fan, Yunbei Ma* and Wei Dai (2014), Nonparametric Independence Screening in Sparse Ultra- High Dimensional Varying-Coefficient Models, Journal of the American Statistical Association,109（507）1270-1284
9. Yunbei Ma and XH Andrew Zhou (2014), Treatment Selection in a Randomized Clinical Trial via BATE Curves, accepted by Statistical Methods in Medical Research, forthcoming.(DOI: 10.1177/0962280214541724)
8. Yunbei Ma and Xuan Luo (2014), New Inference Procedures for Semiparametric Varying-Coefficient Partially Linear Cox Models, Journal of Applied Mathematics. vol. 2014, Article ID 360249, 16 pages. Doi:10.1155/2014/360249
7. Yunbei Ma, Alan Wan, Xuerong Chen and Yong Zhou (2014), On estimation and inference in a partially linear hazard model with varying coefficients, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 66: 931-960.
6. Yunbei Ma, Jinhong You and Yong Zhou (2013). Generalized Profile LSE in Varying-Coefficient Partially Linear Models with Measurement Errors, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 29: 477-490.
5. XH Andrew Zhou and Yunbei Ma (2012), BATE Curve in Assessed of Predictive Biomarkers, Science China Mathematics, 55: 1529-1552.
4. Yong Zhou, Haibo Zhou and Yunbei Ma (2011), Smooth Estimation of ROC Curve in the Presence of Auxiliary Information, Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 24:919-944.
3. XH Andrew Zhou, Yunbei Ma and KC Gary Chan (2011), Covariate-specific and covariate-adjusted predictive values of prognostic biomarkers with survival outcome, Advanced Medical Statistics, 2nd Edition, Accepted.
2. Renbin Gong, Yunbei Ma* and Yong Zhou (2010), Confident Estimation for Density of a Biological Population Based on Line Transect Sampling, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 26: 79-92.
1. Yunbei Ma, Yuan Yuan and Yong Zhou (2010), Asymptotic Normality of Weight Esti-mators in Marginal Hazard Models for Multivariate Failure Time Data, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 33: 690-701.